When you reach the checkout page please follow these steps to place your order:
- If you have previously created a Jane Goodall Institute Shop account, please click the login button and your saved information will pre-fill on the checkout page. If you prefer to checkout as a guest, please use a different email address.
- Please fill in all of the required fields. They will turn pink if not filled in.
- Then select your shipping and payment methods. At the bottom of the page, below your item list is a Continue button. Click that and a donation ask window will pop up.
- Donations are optional as we appreciate every order we receive. If you would like to add a donation, select the amount and click Add Donation. If not, click No, Thanks. Do not click outside the box to close it. Please note that if you enter your own amount, you will need to click the radio button next to the Enter Amount box.
- You should now be back on the checkout page and that orange Continue button should now say Place Order.
- Click the Place Order button and you will see your order confirmation and also receive it via email.
If this does not work, please try again using a different browser, different device, or clear your browser cache.
We would be happy to take your order or answer your questions over the phone, if you prefer. We can be reached at 1-855-666-FARM (3276) Monday - Friday from 8 am - 6 pm ET.
Having trouble with fields automatically filling in?
Sometimes web browsers are set up to auto fill the fields on a form, such as your address. This is a setting in the browser on your device rather than the website you are using. To turn off this feature so that fields do not automatically fill in please see the instructions below for the browser you are using.
- Click the three-dot menu button in the top-right of the window.
- Click Settings, then scroll down and click the Show advanced settings text.
- Find the Password and forms header, and uncheck Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click to completely disable the feature. If you’d rather selectively edit info instead, click Manage Autofill settings to review and remove saved info.
- Click the 3-line menu button in the top-right and choose Options.
- Go to the Privacy & Security section and scroll down to the Logins & Passwords and Forms & Autofill sections.
- Uncheck the boxes asking to save or autofill in both of those sections.
- Go to Preferences and select the Autofill header.
- Check only the boxes you want included and then click Edit to review info what the browser currently saves.
- Click the three-dot menu button in the top-right and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and click the Show advanced settings button, then you can uncheck Save form entries to disable the feature.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the Settings gear in the top-right, followed by Internet Options.
- Choose the Content tab, and click the Settings button under the AutoComplete header.
- Uncheck the Forms box to disable Autofill, and choose Delete AutoComplete history to remove anything IE already saved.
- Click the menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Go to Settings, then Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Autofill and you can uncheck enable auto-filling of forms on webpages.